In 40 days, Xbox will hold its annual conference at this years E3 event and they are bringing 500 Xbox fans with them. This comes as no surprise. For the last few years, Xbox has invited fans to experience the event.
E3 is currently only open to businesses and press, but off-limits to fans. Gaining access to E3 without being in the industry is like receiving that golden ticket from a Willy Wonka candy bar. You will only get one ticket so leave your Umpa Lumpas at home. You will also have to be 21 years old or older to take part in this event.
The lucky 500 fans will receive the following:
- Entry into the Xbox E3 2016 Briefing on Monday, June 13th, 9:30 am PDT, in downtown Los Angeles
- A custom-built backpack filled with gaming swag
- Access to play all-new exclusives and our biggest blockbuster games coming this holiday
- The chance to meet some of the industry’s top developers, leaders and influencers
- Even more surprise events during the week
The details on how to qualify to attend has yet to be released but if you’re a Xbox live member I suspect that you may have the upper hand.
If you can’t go not to worry, says Xbox Larry Hryb (Major Nelson).
This year, Xbox is partnering with Twitch to bring gaming fans wall-to-wall coverage of the entire week of E3. Go behind the scenes, catch the latest announcements, and watch the best Xbox games in real-time. You’ll be able to watch everything on the Xbox Twitch channel from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. PDT on Tuesday, June 14, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. PDT on Wednesday, June 15, and from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. PDT on Thursday, June 16 – Major Nelson
The Xbox E3 event will take place June 13th – 15th.
Follow me @ Averagexboxgamer.com as we continue to cover all E3 related news as well as upcoming games.